Storyboard
I thought that making the storyboard for my magazine was going to be one of the easiest parts in my production; however, I learned the hard way that this simply was not the case. I found it very difficult to decide how I am going to lay out my feature article and I changed the design of my cover page about three times!
I used the article “Storyboard your way to success” as a reference when making my storyboard because it taught me the structure and ideology behind the storyboard concept. After I read this article, I had a better understanding on how the structure of MY magazine was going to be set up. The article “Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide" when making my storyboard because it opened my eyes about how much work and creativity is supposed to go into storyboarding when making a film or magazine. This also raised my work ethic on this because I can tell by the article that the story board is one of the key parts of the production of a magazine or film.




Comments
Post a Comment