Production 1-The Rundown on my Production
I am so excited that we are finally getting started on the magazine! The story board was very stressful, but I think I brainstormed a pretty good idea of my wonderful magazine. I am so glad that I found a really good resource for me feature article and I plan to knock it out of the park!
So, I have such easy access to a marine scientist at Mote Marine: my mom. I talked to her about how I really wanted to interview her for my magazine, and she was siked! My idea is to interview her so the audience reading my magazine would find it useful if they are an inspiring marine scientist. I’m going to have her take pictures of herself in her lab to put into the magazine and animals that she regularly works with. The feature article will be very blue and aquatic!
My idea behind is my magazine is that I will make it shiny and colorful so it will be attractive to young readers. I also plan on being short and to the point for the beefy information within the magazine because I know from experience that kids my age don’t like to read a whole lot. I want to make this magazine something that kids will enjoy and be excited about their career choices.
Comments
Post a Comment