Peer Review

     I got a lot of feedback from my peer, and I have come to the conclusion that I need to make a lot of changes before I submit my project to Caimbridge. I guess a lot of things that I did on the magazine were concepts that I only understood, instead of the whole audience.

    This upcoming week I plan revise and edit my magazine, then resubmit on to blogger to hopefully get a better reaction from my audience. Many of my peers said that I need to put more pictures throughout the magazine, especially in my feature article. Some of them also suggested I change the layout of my feature article, so I will be changing that as well.

    The main page that needs the most changes is the contents page. This is because the layout was a little funky, and not attractive to the reader. Also, it seemed a little cramped because I had put a border on the page. I plan to take the picture in the border and make it the whole background of my contents page.

    Some good kudos that I got on my project was that they liked the color scheme of the magazine. My peers also said that the font and color made the text easy to read. 

    Overall, I know I have a lot of work to do, but I plan to make it ten times better than before to please my audience and make a high quality magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Cover Review