Production 3- Starting the Final Product

     I have all the supplies and materials I need to make a quality magazine. I finished all my questions for the interview, I have all the pictures I need, and the software is all set up and ready to go! However, I planned to interview the scientist on Monday, January 11th, but it had to be rescheduled because something popped up on her agenda.

    I was pretty stressed out because I was ready to get the beef of the project out of the way. However, I'm going to use this experience as an example to show the abnormal day of a scientist. I will ask the scientist if things like that happen regularly and if the days are hectic. I will try not to bring anything negative because I do not want my audience to be chased away from the occupation for my feature article.

    Overall, I feel like after I get all the information I need to fulfill my feature article my stress levels will go way down and I will be able to focus on formatting and style. Even though I am stressed out, I am still very exited to see how the final product will turn out.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Cover Review