Popular posts from this blog
Annotated Bibliography
Magazine Cover Review
Just like the movies, I have never considered how much detail goes into the production of a magazine. It is quite interesting. However, I noticed that all the magazines that we went over in class all share similar patterns and strategy, as they are all attempting to make a successful magazine. I noticed that one of the most important part of the magazine is the cover. In every magazine that we went over in class had things on the cover that really stand out. For example, magazines like “The Opra Magazine and “Rolling stone” both have celebrities on the front of their magazine. I think that it is a brilliant idea to have a celebrity on the front of your magazine because it is so eye catching and makes audiences want to read the article because someone that they can admire is on the front of it. Another way to attract readers through the cover is feature articles. In the magazine, “Vogue,” all the feature articles are about fashion. That is a very e...




Comments
Post a Comment