Production 4- The Interview

     I finally got to do the interview for my feature article! It went better than expected because the scientist gave me a lot of detailed information on what her job is really like. I was a little nervous that she felt bothered by me interviewing her, but she seemed really exited to be interviewed. The scientist put a lot of thought into what she was saying to make sure that she could give the most detailed responses possible.

    I am so glad I got this part out of the way so now I can focus on the design and layout out of my magazine. I personally think the project is going to turn out great because I am working really hard! However, it is a little stressful right now because it is basically midterm week and I have a lot of other school work along with my magazine. Overall, I am exited that I got my project into full swing and can't wait to see how the final product looks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Cover Review